Paycheck Fundamentals Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000061
About This Course:Learn The Requirements To Properly Identify, Pay, And Withhold Taxes
The Paycheck Fundamentals Training &Certification Program helps beginning and intermediate HR professionals learn the basic payroll requirements.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements. The Program also includes an optional test for those who wish to earn the "Certified Paycheck Fundamentals Administrator" designation. This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits!What You'll Learn:
Besides the basics, you will also learn:
- To properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- To properly handle deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- To correctly handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- To follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
Besides the great training, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Optional test to become a "Certified Payroll Administrator"
- Eight hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Eight hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
FYI: Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.About The Paycheck Fundamentals Training &Certification Program
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10