Payroll Management Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000064
About This Course:Learn Best Practices For Managing Your Payroll Department
The Payroll Management Training &Certification Program helps payroll professionals to learn tips and best practices for managing your payroll department.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Program also includes an optional test for those who wish to earn the "Certified Payroll Operations Administrator
" designation. The Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits!What You'll Learn:
Besides the basics, you will learn:
About The Payroll Management Training &Certification Program
- To hire, train, and manage successful payroll professionals
- To establish and maintain self-service systems, direct deposits, and paycards
- To select and implement a payroll system
- To handle and work with audits and disaster recovery plans
- To implement anti-fraud plans
- To comply with the various record retention requirements
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10