Quality Focused Supervision
Online Course: ID# 1003643
About This Course:
Build morale and productivity through engaged leadership. Your managers will learn to build supervisory skills that maintain discipline and command respect, without creating resentment.
This course will help your managers recognize their management strengths and weaknesses, and will provide a benchmark for their improvement.Benefits
- Supervisors will learn how to increase their effectiveness with a task-oriented approach.
- Learn to Increase employee involvement and build employee commitment.
- Gain employee respect and loyalty.
- Section A: Supervisor Excellence
- Section B: Influence-Style Management
- Section C: Principles of Influence
- Involvement over Surveillance
- Communication over Intimidation
- Leadership over Authority
Info on how to access this course will be sent to you by the Course Provider via email.