The Magnetic Manager: Becoming The Best Boss You Can Be
Webinar: ID# 1001674
About This Course:
Why do employees leave? Departing workers probably told you it was "for more money.” But only 12% of employees actually leave their jobs in pursuit of higher pay, according to a Saratoga Institute study.
In reality, the No. 1 reason employees leave is the way they're supervised. As the saying goes, "People join companies, but leave managers.”
The good news (if you're a new manager or a seasoned one)is that you can keep your great people on board and happy by learning the secret of becoming a "magnetic manager.”
This webinar is packed with practical take-home information to immediately power-boost your management skills so you can become the boss no employee wants to leave.
Join us for The Magnetic Manager: Becoming the Best Boss You Can Be.
This high-energy, high-impact presentation always wins rave reviews. Your trainer will be Mel Kleiman, a nationally recognized authority on recruiting, selection and retention who has trained thousands of managers to be their best.
Gather your management team (or just yourself) to learn:
- How "Magnetic Managers” create a culture that naturally attracts and retains the best
- Why you need to put employees first and clients second
- Easy ways to make your organization an "employer of choice”
- The Five Firsts (and how to do them right): First hour, end of the first day, end of the first week, first paycheck and first-year anniversary
- How to leverage the Law of Reciprocity with employees
- How to manage people the way they want to be managed
- Why and how to "communicate, communicate, communicate”
- Ways to create a culture of accountability and respect
- How to use the often-overlooked power of recognition
- How and why to make work fun
When was the last time you really worked on your management skills? This new webinar will arm attendees with practical techniques to create a positive work environment, retain your best employees and make your job easier and more enjoyable!
And remember, because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.