In just two days, become a more confident, accomplished Excel user, banish "spreadsheet phobia" forever, and discover how to get more out of this powerful program than you ever thought possible!
Can you really "master" Microsoft Excel in just 2 days of training? You bet you can! This is Excel training at its most efficient and effective.
You will learn how to create spreadsheets; input data; perform mathematical calculations; develop workbooks; edit cells; and use formulas, functions, Wizards, and much more — all under the watchful eye of your expert trainer.
This fast-paced, intensive journey through Excel's exciting capabilities — combining lectures, trainer demonstrations, and group discussions — will develop your skills like no other training seminar.
You can learn more in less time with our dynamic hands-off teaching approach. You'll be able to concentrate and learn without being slowed down by keyboarding or having to wait for the entire group to catch up.(And doesn't a day away from the computer screen sound great?)
Every key point and significant Excel operation will be displayed on a large, viewer-friendly screen. Once you've returned to the office, you can try everything you've learned at your own speed and convenience with the techniques summarized in your complimentary workbook.
You could spend 3 days, 4 days — even a week — attending a Microsoft Excel training course of this caliber...
But why would you? This course is carefully designed to deliver the most information in the least amount of time. Through research, interviews, and client input, we've found that a 2-day seminar is optimal for this type of material — long enough to learn everything you need, yet short enough that your department or organization won't fall apart without you.
Our expert course designers have distilled the essentials of Excel from books, manuals, CDs, courses, IT experts, and of course, their own extensive personal experience. As a result, this training represents the "best of the best" — all of the Excel knowledge you need and none of the extraneous elements you don't.
Navigating the Excel Working Window
- Learn your way around the Excel window and discover the purpose behind each menu and toolbar.
Customizing Excel to work with you
- Customize Excel's toolbars, formula bars, and much more to tailor this powerful program to your personal specifications. You'll save time and increase productivity as you cut down on unnecessary moves and discover time-saving setup shortcuts.
Creating a new Excel workbook and formatting your worksheets
- Workbooks and the worksheets within them form the foundation of your Excel projects. Learn to open and file multiple workbooks, arrange and rearrange your workbooks with confidence, and create worksheets that look and perform exactly the way you want them to.
Working With Cells
- There are literally millions of cells in every Excel worksheet! These "worksheet building blocks" allow you to create the spreadsheets you want.
Using Formulas And References
- Excel's incredible calculation capacities are at your fingertips with the amazing power of these formulas and references. Quickly calculate percentages, sums, averages, interest, statistics, and more!
- Excel "excels" at creating beautiful, accurate, and informative charts — almost effortlessly. Use Excel's chart functions to transform the data in your worksheets into colorful, accessible charts.
Presenting The Finished Product
- Whether you're printing out your finished project for distribution, creating a PowerPoint presentation, e-mailing your worksheets to others, or displaying your data on your organization's Web site, our Excel training shows you how to present your finished projects with professional results.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
Other Microsoft Excel Courses
If you want to learn more than Excel Basics, check out:
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!