How to Collect Accounts Receivable
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
"Pie in the sky" or cash in the bank? Make no mistake, accounts receivable is too important for any business to ignore c because if goods and services sold donŒt quickly become cash in the bank, itŒs just a "pie in the sky" that cripples your cash flow and pounds your bottom line.
In just one day, this seminar will reveal the tips, techniques, and strategies that will enable you to excel at the tough job of collecting past-due accounts. YouŒll learn proven approaches that cut the time, frustration, and cost of collecting the money youŒre owed.
This results-oriented seminar is designed to teach you how to collect more money faster c without sacrificing customer relationships and good will. You have nothing to lose...and everything to gain!
YouŒll discover what a difference a day makes...because youŒll learn practical, workable AR and collection techniques that succeed in real-world settings. By attending, you will learn:
- Is your credit policy clear, concise, and airtight? Check it against our comprehensive checklist.
- The latest "e-tactics" from the smartest collectors: how to use and document e-mail to charge-up collection efforts!
- Billing and invoicing: discover if youŒre losing valuable cash flow through ineffective billing procedures.
- No gains with shame! How to collect what youŒre owed and keep your customerŒs dignity intact.
- Strategies to help you "get through" to anyone...no matter how hard customers try to avoid your call.
- How to avoid losing customers your company needs to keep...and how to evaluate which customers represent valuable relationships.
- The basic types of debtors: get to know them now c youŒll encounter them over and over again.
- Stallers, Jugglers, Deadbeats, Liars: tactics and strategies that work on the toughest types.
- How to find a "missing" debtor: learn the tricks the experts use to quickly "track down" anyone!
- Weighing the costs of collection against debts owed: when does a collection effort become a money-losing proposition?
- Factors that determine when to negotiate...and when to stand firm.
- Workable alternatives to "payment in full"...how to establish "ground rules" the debtor will respect.
- The Fair Deb Collection Practices Act: you and your debtorsŒ rights under this important federal law.
- How standards of the Consumer Protection Act affect credit and collections.
- What constitutes debtor "harassment"...and how to steer clear of this legal risk.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism