About This Course:
Technology is changing how we do business. The next generation of the workforce is looking for their employment experience to be similar to their everyday lives, such as the apps they use on their phones to do things like modifying W-4s or direct deposit information.
So, how does my payroll department go paperless – and stay in compliance with state and federal laws at the same time? Don't worry, this training session can help.
By attending this training session, you will learn how to stay compliant, including how to keep paperless payroll records and implement and maintain an effective recordkeeping policy for both the paper and paperless environment. This webinar also will give you the tools to be able better understand the new technology that can be used to allow employees to use ESS (Employee Self Service Portals), along which kinds of payroll records should be kept and which should be purged.What You'll Learn:
By attending this audio conference you will learn:
- Electronic filing and reporting methods
- Payroll recordkeeping requirements by agency
- State retention requirements
- Documentation/Retention concerns
- Record retention “Best Practices”
- How to handle and be prepared for audits
- Overview of cloud payroll processing
- What to look at when considering vendors for new technology