About This Course:
Late filing...TIN matching...Errors on returns...Any of these items may result in a penalty from either a state or federal agency (along with the impression of a payroll department that is not compliant or prudent in their filings!).
But many times these penalties can be waived - if you know how! And that is where this training session can help.
You'll learn the process for getting your payroll penalties waived from Mark Schwartz, a former Payroll Auditor who has a high success rate in getting payroll tax penalties waived for his clients.What You'll Learn:
During this 90-minute training session, you will learn about typical payroll penalties and what you can do to get them waived. Specifically:
- How/why penalties are assessed
- The most common types of penalties - and steps to avoid the penalties to begin with!
- How to read - and respond to - a penalty notice
- How to submit a penalty waiver request
- How to craft letters and oral arguments to persuade agents to waive the penalties
- Penalty abatement techniques, including what to focus on in order to insure that your waiver request is complete and timely
- Bonus material on legal definitions that are essential in tax hearings