About This Course:
Tired of feeling stuck in an administrative rut and not able to think and act strategically? Then this training session is for you!
Many people who work in HR happily handle hiring, orientation, payroll, benefits, and more, yet secretly yearn to help the company grow by making more strategic decisions. If this is you - and you would like to shift your focus to working more strategically in HR, then this is a must-attend training program!
In it, you will learn how to change your focus from simply doing tasks to being part of the strategic direction HR must go in to drive bottom line results for the organization.What You'll Learn:
By attending, you will learn how to align HR's activities with strategic objectives. Specifically, you will learn about:
- HR's role in the contemporary environment
- The key roles and functions of a strategic HR leader
- The issues that HR owns and doesn't own
- How to identify and focus on management-level HR functions and responsibilities
- Why some projects get accepted and others don't
- How to create a strategically-aligned HR department
- How to improve relationships and minimize conflict with other functional groups
- HR's role as a "Chiropractor" in managing the organizational backbone
- Tips for generating influence in the organization to get things done