|"The Center For HR Training"
Tired of spending hours searching the Internet and multiple websites to meet your training needs? HRTrainingCenter provides training from multiple providers to give you one place to find training, one account to view your training history for all providers, and one user name and password!
To find training, simply select a course from the "Newly Listed" courses shown below or search for a course using the "Find Training" search tool shown below the picture!
|Please notify me of new regulations or newly-listed training courses.|
|HRTrainingCenter helps HR, benefits, and compensation professionals
- Quickly and easily find training programs from a variety of industry-leading providers.
- Access your training programs with one user name and password, regardless of how many providers
you have enrolled with!
- View training history & educational credits from multiple providers in one account!
- Receive FREE updates on newly-listed educational opportunities that you may
|Each of our listed courses have been developed by industry-leading providers such as IFEBP, ASPA, SunGard Corbel, WorkWorlds, HRcertification.com, AE Roberts,
IOMA, The Human Equation, and others - so you can rest assured you are getting quality training!|
To find training, simply select a course from the "Newly Listed" courses shown above or search for a course using our
"Find Training" search tool.
For HR Generalists
At Last - A Program That Provides Practical Solutions
To Your Everyday HR Challenges!
When you attend this event, you will discover the vital employment law knowledge you need - plus the critical strategies to perfect your HR skills.
By attending this seminar, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience through real-life case studies addressing your toughest HR challenges on everything from hiring, onboarding, and doing performance evaluations to the various compliance requirements!
- Discover best practices and indispensable strategies for every HR function
- Acquire the practical knowledge and tools you need to navigate employment law landmines
- Earn an "HR Generalist Certificate" that enhances your professional growth
- Network with HR professionals from across the country
- Earn 18 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours!
|... More Details / Purchase|
|ADP * Amway * American Management Association |
Aetna * AFLAC * Blue
Cross Blue Shield
Bloomberg * Conseco * Domino's Pizza * Delta Dental
Deloitte & Touche * Enterprise Rent-A-Car * Eli Lilly * Fluor
Georgia Pacific * Gillette * H&R Block
Hilton Hotels * John Deere * KinderCare
Mass Mutual * Northrop Grumman
Nordstrom * PPG * Prudential
Pepsi Cola * Ruby Tuesday * Ricoh
Rite Aid * Sprint * Sysco * Six Flags
TWA * T Rowe Price * Union Pacific
United Airlines * Waffle House * Wells Fargo Bank
|...and hundreds of cities, schools, banks, insurers, and administrative firms.|
|Integrated Leave Management|
Training & Certification Program
|FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and Workers' Compensation are difficult enough to administer independently, let
alone when you must determine which rule or law takes precedence over another.
The Integrated Leave Management Training & Certification Program provides comprehensive information on administering these complex laws in tandem, and includes proper
procedures and design options as well as an optional Test for a "Certified Integrated Leave Management Administrator" designation.
This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR/SPHR re-certification credits. Details/Enroll.
HRTrainingCenter.com offers HR seminars and conferences to help with your HR training needs.
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Payroll Operations: Best Practices
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Medical Marijuana In The Workplace: A Guide For HR
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Identify & Investigate FMLA Abuse
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Quick Tips for QuickBooks
Hot Wage and Hour Issues: Overtime Concerns With Remote Access And Mobile Devices
Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
Human Resources For Anyone With Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities
Certified Payroll Adminstrator
Bud To Boss New Supervisor Training Seminar
Designing Base Pay Programs: What Works!